Monday, November 19, 2007

Dana Walsh and Melanie Morgan - dynamic duo




Check out the Dana Walsh info at www.Danoodle.com on the Election 08 page. Fearless Dana is running against Nancy Pelosi in SF, and deserves our support, and contributions! Go Dana! (I've also posted a Congressional District 08 map of SF on the Election 08 page to show the ridiculous gerrymandering by the Dems in order to save their bums, errrr seats.)

Dana's Nob Hill Republican Club hosted Melanie Morgan last Friday, Nov. 16, at the Waterfront Restaurant, SF (Republican-owned, incidentally). A check for $1200 was presented to Melanie's organization, Move America Forward. Melanie teared up, bless her heart! The gift obviously meant a lot to her. So I'm sending in my donation to her organization, MAF, today!

And I'm also sending a check to Dana Walsh for her Congressional campaign!

These are two dynamic, brave, ladies; they make me proud to be a Republican. Please support them any way you can.