Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dana Walsh's two "cut and run" opponents - Pelosi and Sheehan

DANA WALSH CHARGES PELOSI AND SHEEHAN "DEMORALIZE TROOPS AND EMBOLDEN TERRORISTS." SFGOP CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS CALLS ON MEDIA AND LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS TO HOLD DEBATES IN 2008 AUGUST 10, 2007 CONTACT: Mike DeNunzio, 415-317-0155 OFFICIAL STATEMENT from DANA WALSH: The candidacy of Cindy Sheehan for congress now gives me two "cut and run" opponents to expose in this campaign. In words and deeds both Nancy Pelosi and Ms. Sheehan demoralize our troops and embolden the enemy. I call for total victory in the "war against Islamic terrorism;" they won't even utter the phrase, I will. I speak for victory and security at home and abroad; they won't. Both of these opponents are pliant tools of the "blame America" crowd that endangers America. In 2008 the voters will deserve a debate on issues that affect the lives and livelihoods of all Americans. I challenge Nancy Pelosi and Cindy Sheehan to debate me and I call on the San Francisco media and the League of Women voters to arrange the debates.